HAMBURG OKTOBERFEST IS A NON-PROFIT 501(C)3 ORGANIZATION
Hamburg Oktoberfest is an authentic German festival that features beer, food, wine, music, dancing and live entertainment. This annual event is held in Memorial Park in the beautiful Village of Hamburg each September. 2-11PM
Oktoberfest was founded in 2007 by local business owners in the Village of Hamburg with the goal of making the village a better place to live and conduct business. Thanks to a unique partnership between local government and the local business community, we have witnessed a revitalization of the Village of Hamburg.
While the primary purpose is to raise funds to help support local organizations, we pride ourselves on being a family-friendly community event. Hamburg Oktoberfest is also a great opportunity for local businesses to promote themselves through vendor and sponsorship opportunities.
ADMISSION IS ALWAYS FREE!
Since our inception, we have donated to local charities and give back to our community. Some of the charities we have supported over the years are:
- Village of Hamburg Recreation Department
- Village of Hamburg Memorial Park
- Hamburg Academy of Finance
- Hamburg Public Library Renovation (Check out our brick in the library)
- Imagine Hamburg
- Free to Be Fit Park
- Town of Hamburg Recreation Department
- S.O.L.E. (the Giving Garden)
- Village of Hamburg Community Playground
- Hamburg Volunteer Fire Company
- Hamburg Drug-Free Coalition
- Kathleen Mary House
- Hamburg School District Elementary Playgrounds
- Hamburg Holidays
- Connor Long Foundation
- Scholarships to the Local School District Students